- WHO IS IT FOR? The Huggaroo blanket is designed for and best suited for children who weigh 40-80 lbs. Adults who prefer a lighter weighted blanket that covers only their chest, abdomen and upper thighs love it as well. The Huggaroo is perfect if you are looking for an easy to carry, multipurpose weighted blanket to use around the house.
- BETTER SLEEP FOR YOUR CHILD (AND FOR YOU!). The Huggaroo blanket is a natural sleep aid and can help children and adults relax, fall asleep faster, toss and turn less at night, and stay asleep longer.
- LOWER ANXIETY. IMPROVE MOOD. The evenly distributed weight of the Huggaroo blanket feels like a gentle, soothing hug. It lowers anxiety and induces a sense of calm.
- DEEP PRESSURE THERAPY. SENSORY THERAPY. The steady pressure of the Huggaroo blanket lowers levels of stress hormones and triggers the release of neurotransmitters which relax, improve mood, and soothe aches. The Huggaroo blanket is a joy to snuggle with! It is incredibly soft to the touch and visually soothing.
- TWO PIECE FOR EASY CARE.When you receive your blanket, please unzip the outer cover and secure the inner weighted quilt to it at all 6 locations (see diagram). That will keep it in place. The ties are not tied at the factory (in case you want to wash your blanket first; that is entirely optional). Both pieces are machine washable; air dry for best results.
- GET BETTER SLEEP. Fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer, and get more REM sleep. The Huggaroo blanket is a natural sleep aid and can help you relax, toss and turn less at night, and feel more refreshed in the morning.
- REDUCE ANXIETY. IMPROVE MOOD. The steady, gentle, evenly-distributed pressure created by the Huggaroo blanket feels like a comforting hug. By activating the parasympathetic nervous system and lowering levels of cortisol and adrenaline, the Huggaroo blanket lowers anxiety and promotes a sense of calm.
- OTHER BENEFITS OF DEEP PRESSURE/ SENSORY THERAPY. The Huggaroo weighted blanket can also be helpful with Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD/ADHD), Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD), Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD); Restless Leg Syndrome; Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD); Down Syndrome; Cancer-related Pain and Anxiety; Parkinson’s disease, and Alzheimer’s disease.
- PREMIUM MATERIALS, EXPERT CRAFTSMANSHIP.
- Designed by perfectionists in Nashville, TN.
- The Huggaroo therapeutic weighted blanket is comprised of an inner quilt and an outer covering.
- The inner quilt is made of 100% cotton filled with hypoallergenic, non-toxic, odor-free, food-grade polypropylene pellets.
- The removable outer covering is made of soft and luxurious chenille fabric (100% polyester).
- EASY CARE. Both the removable outer chenille cover and the inner cotton blanket are machine washable on a low, gentle setting. Air dry for best results.
- Huggaroo cares about you and your loved ones. Please never use this blanket on children who weigh less than 40 lbs!
- 100% money back guarantee. If you don’t absolutely love your Huggaroo blanket, simply return it to us within 30 days for a full refund.